Hair loss is a condition which can occur due to iron deficiency, irregular eating habit, hormonal changes and genetic structure. A healthy individual has an average of 60 – 100 strands of hair loss and it is considered normal. An increase in this number may be a sign of something serious. Also, continuing hair loss can cause baldness problems.
Why Does Someone Experience Hair Loss?
Hair is a living organism, and hair strands also have a life span. An average hair strand lives about 5 years. Then, the hair strand breaks and falls out. This is quite natural in the human body. However, there may be other reasons for excessive hair loss. Some of them are:
- Genetic Factors: Hair loss can be seen in both women and men, depending on genetic factors. As individuals get older, hair loss increases and after a while, sparseness occurs in hair.
- Stress: Stress and depression are known as the cause of most diseases and they are important factors in affecting hair loss.
- Irregular Eating Habit: If the eating habit is irregular, the body becomes weak and hair loss may be inevitable over time.
- Vitamin Deficiency: Hair loss may occur when the hair is not nourished with as many vitamins as necessary.
- Some Medications: The medications you use, especially thyroid medications, can have a great effect on hair loss.
- Chemical Products: Chemical products such as hair gel, hair spray can trigger hair loss, if applied to hair roots. These products should not be used regularly and you should apply them on special occasions, without touching the hair scalp.
Hair Transplant in Istanbul
Hair transplant is a surgical operation, in order to regenerate the fallen hair, due to various factors. It is performed by taking the hair follicles in the nape area as donors and transplanting them to the bald area. This operation is performed by applying local anesthesia to the patient. Thanks to the local anesthesia, he/she does not feel any pain during the operation.
There are many options such as hair transplant without shaving and FUE hair transplant for individuals who want to have a hair transplant in Istanbul. Before choosing one of them, the patient should determine the most suitable hair transplant method for his/her needs. Wrongly chosen hair transplant methods may delay your achieving to your old natural and aesthetic appearance. While making this choice, you must be examined by a doctor who is an expert in this field. While choosing a clinic for hair transplant, you should be careful and research well to get the best hair transplant service in Istanbul. You can contact us to get more information about the hair transplant and to visit our clinic if you want to check the references of our specialist doctors.
Prices of Hair Transplant in Istanbul
Hair transplant prices in Istanbul are determined according to the needs of the patient. The most effective factor in determining the price is the number of doctors who will work during the operation. Also, the number of hair follicles the patient needs is also very important. You can be examined by our doctors who stand out with their experience hair transplant in Istanbul, in order to learn the best price according to your needs.
Advantages of Hair Transplant in Istanbul
- You will get a more affordable service, compared to other countries.
- Thanks to our latest technology products, you will experience the operation process in comfort.
- Istanbul offers you quite a lot of options for hair transplant operation.
- The biggest advantage of hair transplantation in istanbul is that it offers you a nice vacation. You can both have the hair transplant operation and take a vacation.
- After the hair transplant in Istanbul, you can enjoy the Bosphorus in Eminonu.
- You can taste the famous dishes of our city.
- You can visit our beautiful city, famous for its history.
- Hair transplant is one of the most frequently performed surgical operations in Istanbul. As long as you choose a good hair transplant clinic in the city, you can safely get a hair transplant.